Rss Feed
  1. Shraddha Kapoor is a bundle of excitement as the release of her hatke debut film, Teen Patti, draws to a close.

    “I feel I was born to be in the entertainment line. There was a time I wasn’t sure about what I wanted to do and lived life like any other teenager. When I was chosen for the film, I was thrilled because I was very sure about wanting to do Teen Patti. I remember telling my Dad (Shakti Kapoor) that. It was great to have found an aim and a routine, to have found something to work for. Teen Patti has been an amazing journey and I can’t wait to get back on a film set and act. I want to be here for a long time and also get into direction and other aspects of film-making,” she says confidently.

    “My ultimate dream is to do a film in which I am acting, singing and dancing because I love doing all that. Farhan Akhtar has done all that in one film so he is quite an inspiration. I want to tell people that besides acting, I can sing and dance too as I am a very creatively-inclined person. I don’t know how to do that because I am quite bad at PR!” says Miss Kapoor.

    Talking about music and dancing, Shraddha says, “I love dancing to anything with beats. I haven’t clubbed in ages but I used to go to Prive. I am very selective about what I listen to and it depends on my mood. I like old Hindi songs, selective R&B, progressive house and electronica. I think the music of Teen Patti is quite versatile and the title track is my favourite.”


    ***