Rss Feed
  1. Shraddha Kapoor loves reading and is a huge fan of The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. She tells us about her favourite pastime and reveals facets of her personality.

    Talking about her personality, she says, “I have my moods, but I am not drastically moody. I am quiet on some days and very hyper and loud on other days. I am not entirely reserved, but if I get along with someone really well, then I show a greater side of myself to them. I have very few close friends, who have been with me since childhood and they know me for what I am. I am approachable, but I have my boundaries.”

    Shraddha’s world revolves around fun and enjoying the moment. “I like to have fun in whatever I do. Even when I am getting my hair and make-up done, that moment should be fun and enjoyable for me and everyone else. I like to be in the present moment. It’s good to interact with people and understand their point of view. You can learn from people who are younger and older than you. This should be an everyday process. More than anything, I like to enjoy moments,” she smiles.

    The soft-spoken debutante loves reading all sorts of books and is a huge fan of classics. “I can thrive on a good book!,” she declares. “I am currently reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. It’s a classic, and I think it is really well-written for its time (1897). Shantaram used to be my favourite book, but now, The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger has taken its place!,” she says with a sparkle in her hazel eyes.

    She is no stranger to the Law of Attraction, either. “I love The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, and it is one my favourite books in the world. I have also signed up with Totally Unique Thoughts and I love the positive messages they send every day. I try practicing the Law, and it usually works for me. When it works, it is mind-blowing and awesome!,” exclaims Ms Kapoor.


    -0-

    Source: Star Box Office
    5 Feb 2010