Rss Feed
  1. She is pretty, funky, cute, stylish, dreamy and slim. Porcelain-skinned Shraddha Kapoor is the promising and polished newbie on the Bollywood block. The soft-spoken girl shares her hair- and skin-care, style and make-up tips.

    1) My style is very Bohemian and comfortable. I love colour, and dress according to my mood. I like fashion, but I don’t follow trends. I love to shop everywhere, whether it is at Colaba Causeway or the high street boutiques in London. Lately, I love shoes from Gucci. I purchased a grey and purple bag from Miu Miu and that has become my favourite.

    2) I think a pair of well-fitted jeans, a versatile jacket, a pair of black stilettos, a versatile day-and-night bag, a dress, tank, tee and shirt in white, Converse shoes and flip-flops are wardrobe must-haves.

    3) I love colourful make-up. I use eye make-up from MAC, foundation from Bobbi Brown and Chanel and lip and cheek tint from Benetint. Vaseline is a must-have. It is very important to remove every trace of make-up before sleeping.

    4) I use a hair-pack made of aloe vera, hibiscus leaves or flowers and curd. You need to mix aloe vera juice or gel with the dried hibiscus leaves and curd and coat your hair with the mixture. Keep it on for twenty minutes and rinse it off with water. The cooling and nourishing pack leaves your hair incredibly soft, smooth and shiny.

    5) Everything in our lives is visual, and our eyes are the first senses that get stimulated. To relax and refresh your eyes, close them and place chilled cucumber slices on them. It is an incredibly relaxing eye-spa in itself.


    ***