Rss Feed
  1. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call this the perfect start. Shraddha Kapoor, the 20-year-old daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor will make her debut with Amitabh Bachchan and Ben Kingsley in Teen Patti that releases in February. The only female actor in the cast, Shraddha, who met producer Ambika Hinduja through a social networking site, says that working with the legends was a “surreal” experience. “I feel so humble and thrilled about it and have immense gratitude for this opportunity.”


    At a recent dinner, Shraddha was floored when Sir Kingsley kissed her hand. “Ambika had organised a dinner in London and he asked me to sing. I sang one of Lataji’s songs for him and I was overwhelmed by his appreciation, when he just took my hand and kissed it.”

    She says that while a filmy background has its advantages, it comes with its share of downsides. “I’ve always wanted to be an actor, but I believe that there are no short cuts. I am sure people have expectations from me because of my father and maasi (aunt Padmini Kolhapure), but I’m willing to give it my all.” Next up, the actress will be seen walking the ramp for the Chennai Fashion Week in December.

    -0-

    Source: Hindustan Times.