Rss Feed
  1. Shakti Kapoor’s daughter who wants to follow her father’s footsteps is set to be realized soon.

    Shivangi Kapoor, Shakti Kapoor, and Shraddha Kapoor

    Discussing her debut, Shraddha says, “It’s a dream come true. It’s my first film, yet I am sharing screen space with living legend Amitabh Bachchan. I can’t talk about my role because I am under a contract not to give out details. I just want to say that the script is wonderful. I can hardly wait for the film to release. I’m so grateful to my brother Siddhanth. It is because of him that I got the chance to do Teen Patti.” Siddhanth and producer Ambika Hinduja studied together and that is how Shraddha ended up auditioning for the role.

    Shraddha’s mother, Shivangi Kapoor, too is extremely excited for her daughter. She says, “As a child, Shraddha always wanted to become an actress and she would watch all of her aunt Padmini Kolhapure’s films. I’m so happy that her dream has finally come true. Before she entered the film industry, she graduated from Boston. She has always been a confident girl.”

    Teen Patti will also showcase the debuts of newcomers Dhruv Ganesh and Vaibhav Talwar. In the film, Amitabh Bachchan plays a professor who teaches five of his brightest students how to gamble with high stakes- he is doing this for a cause.